Friday, January 30, 2009

Mauizar's Podcast of Love Ep. 001: It's Garbage Tonight

In this, the first riveting episode of Mauizar's Podcast of love . . .
  • Matt and Z eat a bunch of donuts and a starfruit.
  • Matt and Z introduce a new track by the mysterious local songstress Gnarly Imbroglio
  • Matt and Z beg listeners to send in audio so they don't have to spend the entire podcast eating.
  • The mews of a cat are heard briefly.
  • School is skipped, blood is shed, microphones are destroyed and replaced, and the world keeps on spinning.

Cheers. Now on with the podcast

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Thanks for reviewing my music. I am honored. Please feel free to stop by my blog page at gnarlyimbroglio.blogspot.com. Thanks again, and good luck with future episodes. P.S. I understand you mentioned you were worried about the RSS feed, but it looks like it happened automaticly. I am your first subscriber.

    ReplyDelete